Mold growth in your home is not only unpleasant, it can be downright dangerous, having potential serious impacts on the health of yourself and your family. Children, the elderly and those with reduced immune systems or respiratory problems can be most affected.
Mold can be growing in your home without you even knowing it. The result of excess moisture, it can be caused by a number of factors including:
- high humidity or condensation
- water damage from floods
- leaking pipes near or inside walls
- leaks that are not properly fixed or fixed in a timely manner (roofs, leaking appliances, plumbing)
- unseen mold could also be lurking in vents, ducts and A/C units
Mold can spread quickly through your home in as little as 48 hours. When mold is present, it’s important to remove it as soon as possible. The technicians at ZION restoration are experts in the proper and complete removal & cleanup of mold. We provide emergency services 24 hours a day/7 days a week – even on weekends. When mold problems occur, call ZION restoration first.
Until help arrives:
- Stay out of infected areas
- Turn off heating and A/C systems
- Do not touch or disturb the mold
- Do not attempt to clean up the mold yourself
- Do not spray bleach or any other disinfectants on the mold
Thank you, Zion Carpet & Restoration! You are our heroes. Thank you for rescuing us when a pipe burst at our home, making a tough situation easier to deal with. You and your associated contractors were professional, fast and easy to work with. We can’t thank you enough for being there when we needed you!
Contact Us Today
Tell us what we can do to help you!